You will be working with warehouse colleagues to ensure efficient, safe and accurate handling of stock and delivery of high quality service to all customers.
Main duties include:
• To carry out pick/pack duties as designated by the warehouse manager.
• To help prioritise workloads within the warehouse.
• Receive and process warehouse stock products.
• Perform inventory controls and keep quality standards high for audits.
• Keep a clean and safe working environment and optimise space utilisation.
• Perform any ad-hoc duties as required.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Strong organisational and time management skills.
• Computer literacy and a knowledge of Microsoft Office.
• Ability to work well as part of a team and on your own initiative.
• Quick thinker, with the ability to multitask and prioritise work.
• Experience of dealing with warehouse, sales or suppliers is a benefit.
• Experience of working in a warehouse environment.
• Attention to detail.
• Ability to work well under pressure.
• Forklift experience/license desirable but not essential.