A small ecological consultancy based in Oundle, offering a professional and personal service for development projects.
Working closely with clients and stakeholders, JPG Ecology supports successful project delivery by ensuring legal compliance and adopting good practice measures. We apply appropriate, pragmatic and proportionate advice and offer expert support throughout a project’s lifecycle.
Key deliverables that JPG Ecology can prepare and present for development projects:
- Desk-based consultations – initial risk assessments of project sites
- Phase 1 Habitat Surveys
- Preliminary Ecological Assessments
- Protected Species Survey & Mitigation
- Ecological Impact Assessments for planning permission and statutory EIA
- Arboricultural surveys/assessments and operations