The Chequered Skipper, a busy and popular destination pub/restaurant located on the picturesque village green at Ashton, is seeking a Part-Time Cleaner.
The successful applicant will be someone who has a great eye for detail, taking a pride in ensuring the high level of cleanliness our customers would expect
The role is Part-Time for 12 hours a week.
Monday - 4 Hours
Wednesday (10am-12) - 2 Hours
Friday, Saturday & Sunday (10am-12)- 2 Hours
The purpose of the role is to ensure our facilities are maintained to a high level of cleanliness:
Main duties include:
• Vacuum/sweep/mop floor in restaurant and events area.
• Wipe tables
• Dust Window sills and window surrounds
• Clean sinks, taps and surrounding surfaces.
• Clean toilets
• Refill toilet paper dispensers
• Replace/refill liquid soap dispensers when necessary
• Remove rubbish and dispose of as necessary
• Assist with tidying the outside yard by disposing of boxes and bottles for recycling
• Previous pub/restaurant cleaning experience preferable
• Reliable and trustworthiness
• Flexible and proactive
• Knowledge of cleaning products and how to store them properly