Oundle School | Oundle | 46 pageviews | 10/01/2020
- LIST ALL JOBS -, Cleaning & Home Help (Part Time)
Oundle School is one of the country’s leading co-educational boarding and day schools, with 860 boarding and 250 day pupils. A further 250 day pupils attend Laxton Junior School.
The school is currently seeking a Domestic Team Leader to join the Operations Team and work closely with the Matron and Hsm in a boarding house or the Head of Department. Ensuring the cleanliness and hygiene is at a high standard, specified in the SLA (Service Level Agreement), so having experience in cleaning and knowledge of cleaning methods is key. You will have responsibility direct the Domestic Operatives in your team daily and to provide vital continuity for the boarding house throughout the year so having good communication skills and ability to prioritise is essential.
The working hours are:
09:00 to 14:30, Monday to Friday (27.5 hours per week, this includes a 20 minute paid break).
09:00 to 14:30 for 12 Saturdays per year.
You will be working for 41.4 weeks per annum however paid for 46.38.
Salary £13,382 per annum. £9.95 per hour
What we will offer you:
• Training including but not limited to – Staff management, disciplinary procedures and cleaning to a NVQ Level 2
• Free light lunch during Term time, when on duty
• Lengthy holiday periods
• Opportunity to be part of a supporting team environment
• Great benefits including Pension, Life Assurance, access to the School’s excellent swimming pool and sports facilities, BUPA Wellbeing Expenses Plan and Cycle to Work scheme.
To be considered for this role an application form will need to be completed which you will find on the link below along with a full Job Description.
Application closing date: Monday 27th January 2020 at 08:30
Interview date: Thursday 30th January 2020.
The School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. You will be required to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service.