If you are looking to develop your career as a Duty Manager, we have the perfect opportunity for you to join our new team!
Oundle School is opening a new dual-use sports centre, which will be accessed by 1220 pupils, members and general public, including;
• A multiple workstation fitness-suite
• 50-metre swimming pool
• 8 court sports hall
• 4 studios.
A unique opportunity has arisen, to join the team opening a new sports centre in 2020. The role is operational, however as Duty Manager you will carry business development and budget responsibilities. While experience is essential as a new position in a new business you will receive extensive training.
The role will suit;
• A senior Leisure Assistant or
• Existing Duty Manger seeking to develop their career or
• A first step into leisure where transferable skills will include duty management and sales from similar hospitality or customer facing service industries
Training starts in January 2020, opening later in the spring.
Duty Managers will be responsible for;
• Leading the operational shift team
• The efficient day-to-day operation of the centre facility management
• Initially the role will encompass Duty Management at the existing sports centre and swimming pool, whilst the new building is completed
Applicants must demonstrate the following;
• Initiative and confidence to communicate professionally with staff and customers
• Ability to respond appropriately to any issues and emergency situations quickly and efficiently
Application closing date: 9am Monday 21st October
Interview and practical assessment date: w/c 28th October
Provisional start date: Thursday 2nd January 2020
For further information and to apply, visit https://www.oundleschool.org.uk/Employment-Opportunities
The School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Applicants will be required to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service.