Oundle School | Oundle | 83 pageviews | 07/11/2019
- LIST ALL JOBS -, other (Part Time)
Lunchtime Supervisor, £1,947 per annum
Laxton Junior School is set in the picturesque village of Oundle, an independent co-educational day school for children between the ages of 4 – 11. The school is known for its friendly spirit, charm and high standards, giving you pride to be part of.
We are currently recruiting a Lunchtime Supervisor to join the team, the hours of work are 12:15 – 13:30 Monday to Friday, term time only. The ideal candidate will have experience of supervising Primary-aged children and able to support them to behave and play positively. Showing their excitement when provided with a challenge, enthusiasm and initiative.
Being mindful in this role is key when being responsible for children’s welfare and safety during the lunchtime period.
Some of the Key Duties and Responsibilities include:
• Supervising pupils in the playground, maintaining a safe and nurturing environment for the children
• Completing Health and Safety documentation when required
• Reporting concerns to the Deputy Head
• Build positive relationships between all members of the community
• Taking immediate action when it comes to sickness or accidents
We have a wide range of benefits listed below:
• Excellent working conditions
• Group Personal Pension Plan
• Life Assurance scheme
• BUPA Wellbeing Expenses Plan
• Access to some discounted tickets to the Stahl Theatre and Music Productions
• Access to the swimming pool, health centre and sports facilities
• Cycle to Work scheme
• Free car parking
For full details and to apply visit: www.oundleschool.org.uk/employment-opportunities
Application closing date: 25th November 2019 at 09:00
Interview date: w/c 2nd December 2019
The School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. You will be required to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service.