Hochanda in Oundle have a role for an experienced Security Officer to join our team working a 7-day fortnight shift pattern, 6pm to 6am. To serve visitors by greeting, welcoming, and directing them appropriately; notifies company personnel of visitor arrival; maintains security and telecommunications system.
Main duties include:
• Presenting at all times, a smart, alert, visible and commanding security presence at our premises.
• Directs visitors by maintaining employee and department directories; giving instructions.
• Maintains security by following procedures; monitoring logbook; issuing visitor badges.
• Maintains telecommunication system by following manufacturer's instructions for house phone and console operation.
• Maintains safe and clean reception area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations. Maintains continuity among work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Working as part of a team to provide Conflict Resolution assistance at premises where there is potential for conflict
• A valid front line SIA License or current certificate of completion of SIA front line training.
• Ideally holds a valid First Aid Certificate.
• Some experience of working within a Facilities environment.
• Ability to use initiative when required.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Experienced in all Microsoft packages – Word, Excel, Outlook & PowerPoint.
• Flexible in approach and responds positively to working under pressure.
• Professional/smart appearance