We are seeking a Rowing Coach to start in September 2019. The role is to work 9 hours per week during Oundle School Term time (33 weeks per annum), for a salary of £8,727 per annum (based on an hourly rate of £26.23).
The Sports Coach will:
• Be responsible for teaching and coaching of a sport under the direction and guidance of the Head of the Sport, and the Director of Sport.
• Ensure that all teaching, coaching, officiating, and administrative tasks are completed efficiently and to a high standard,
• Offer support and skills that are not available at the time in the Common Room.
• Interfaces with teaching, coaching and non-teaching staff, pupils and parents.
Hours of work:
• Tuesday and Thursday 2pm to 5pm
• Saturday 1pm to 4pm
Applicants must have:
• Level 2 Rowing Coaching qualification
• Experience teaching/coaching children
• Good communicator
• Able to work on both on own initiative and as part of a team
• Able to work flexible hours.
Closing date for applications is 28th June 2019 (9am)
Interviews will be held on 4th July 2019
For full details and to apply, visit https://www.oundleschool.org.uk/Employment-Opportunities
The School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. You will be required to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service.