Oundle School | Oundle | 104 pageviews | 02/05/2019
- LIST ALL JOBS -, Cleaning & Home Help (Part Time)
School Cleaners are required to work as members of a team that provides high standards of cleaning and hygiene in designated areas of the School. This includes the School Laundry. This service covers Term time (33 weeks per year) and up to 8 weeks of School holiday time when the School’s facilities are rented by outside providers.
• Opportunities for career progression.
• Excellent working conditions
• Group Personal Pension Plan
• Life Assurance scheme
• BUPA Wellbeing Expenses Plan
• Access to some discounted tickets to the Stahl Theatre and Music Productions
• Access to the swimming pool, health centre and sports facilities
• Cycle to Work scheme
• Free light lunch available for staff during School Term time, when on duty
• Free car parking
Role 1: 6.30am-12.30pm Mon-Fri, 7.30am-12.30pm Sat (35 hours per week)
41.4 working weeks per annum. (46.38 paid weeks)
Salary £13,327 per annum
Role 2: 9am – 12:30pm Mon-Fri (17.5 hours per week)
41.4 working weeks per annum (46.38 paid weeks)
Salary £6,664 per annum
The salary reflects the number of working weeks and is paid each month throughout the year.
Please click on the link to our website to find the full job description and application form.
Closing date for applications is 16th May 2019 (9am)
Suitable applicants will be interviewed as soon as possible upon receipt of their application. We reserve the right to appoint before the closing date.
The School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Applicants will be required to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service.