Oundle School are seeking a Rugby Coach to start in September 2019, for a fixed term period until 14 December 2019. The role is to work up to 10 hours per week over 13 weeks. Salary will be based on an hourly rate of £26.23. For applicants with suitable experience and qualifications, a role as Athletics Coach may also be available during the Summer Term 2020 (April to end of June).
The Sports Coach will:
• Be responsible for teaching and coaching of a sport under the direction and guidance of the Head of the Sport, and the Director of Sport.
• Ensure that all teaching, coaching, officiating, and administrative tasks are completed efficiently and to a high standard,
• Offer support and skills that are not available at the time in the Common Room.
• Interfaces with teaching, coaching and non-teaching staff, pupils and parents.
Hours of work:
• Core hours are Tuesday and Thursday 2.30pm to 4.30pm
• Up to another six hours per week are available, to be worked on Friday and Saturday
Applicants must have:
• Relevant coaching qualification or equivalent experience
• Ideally level 2 coaching qualification
• Experience teaching/coaching children
• Good communicator
• Able to work on both on own initiative and as part of a team
• Able to work flexible hours.
For full details and to apply, visit the School website at www.oundleschool.org.uk/employment-opportunities
Closing date for applications is 24th June 2019 at 09:00.
Interviews will be held on 27th June 2019
The School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. You will be required to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service.