Start date: As soon as possible
Hours: After School Club – 7 hours per week (to be confirmed). For the right candidate we may agree a term time only contract, this being the 7 hours at After School Club).
Holiday Club – Approximately 50% of the School Holiday that we are operational for (closed for approx. 3 weeks of the school holidays per year) but as above we may agree term time only for the right candidate.
Pay scale: Scale 4 (£18426 FTE)
We are looking for a highly organised, enthusiastic and motivated person to be the Deputy Supervisor for or Wrap Around Care (after school) and Holiday Club. The successful candidate will provide safe, high quality play opportunities, care for the children and be responsible for the day-to-day management, organisation and operation of the club.
You will be
• Experienced in organising age-appropriate activities and experiences for children aged between 4 and 11 years
• Able to manage and lead a team of childcare workers and work with the school to find new staff as required
• Knowledgeable and experienced in managing safeguarding in a similar setting
• Able to manage the financial aspects of the role, keeping accurate information and working within an agreed expenditure budget
• Full of ideas and enthusiasm to promote and build the club as an enjoyable ‘first choice’ of childcare for our children
• Deputise in the absence of the Wrap Around Care Supervisor
• First Aid qualified (Desirable)
The after school club runs from 3:30pm-6:00pm during term-time, and 8:00am-6:00pm on Training Days and Holidays.
The role will be for 7 hours per week during term-time with an additional days during the school holidays – approximately 50% of the school holidays.
For an informal discussion about the role please contact Susie Valentine-Pyle at [email protected].
An application pack can be downloaded from our website: www.oundleceprimary.org
Closing date: Friday 28th February 2020 Interview date: W/C 2nd March 2020
Oundle CE Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS clearance.