With Oundle about to go ‘Bike Crazy’ in June with another Women’s Tour start, the question is do you love cycling for fun and meeting new people? Are you also passionate about getting your local community on a bike?
The Breeze network is British Cycling’s exciting programme to get more women riding bikes for fun. Led by women, for women, Breeze relies on a hugely important group of volunteer champions to make the programme happen. Their amazing energy, enthusiasm, passion and commitment to get women riding bikes is infectious. They bring the programme to life.
We’re currently looking to recruit new champions – there’s no need to be a cycling expert, just be confident on a bike and keen to help others. We’re looking for enthusiastic people to get involved in the Breeze network and inspire women to get more out of their bike, have fun with friends and get a recognised qualification at the same time.
Our next course takes place on Saturday 28th March at Northampton Academy
To become a Breeze champion:
• You’ll take part in a fun one day ride leadership course where you’ll have a chance to meet like-minded women.
• The certificate qualifies you to independently plan, deliver and promote rides to groups of women.
• In addition to free training, we’ll provide you with a Breeze kit, British Cycling Ride membership and plenty of support along the way.
• Furthermore, to ensure you’re able to deliver safe bike rides, British Cycling will support you to gain a first aid qualification.
• In return we ask champions to deliver on average 12 rides over the year to local women in their area.
For more information and to book visit: